Thursday, June 12, 2008

AVAFX SCAM CASE



i have an account with avafx.

they are great scammers ever i seen in net.

my first deposited takeed 1 week to be in my account in avafx.i deposited via web money and usually it take only 1 day.

my favorite currency is gbp/jpy. i had a position on gbp/jpy 2 weeks ago and it was in profit 110pip. i left that open.

after 1 day the gbp/jpy went down about other 180 pip.i putted take profit for position.the price reached my tp.but i saw the chart they deleted my position and delete all my profit(about9000$).

i contacted them via phone but no answer.the online support terminated the chat.and they didn't answer my e-mails.i requested to withdraw my initial money .i sent them the withdrawal form by fax and e-mail.

but after 10 days they didn't answer me.

do not pay attention to positive reviews.

No comments: